Random Gobshite...

Friday, April 03, 2009

Film progress...

Well, it looks like things are progressing with the film project-we are banging out a story, and it will hopefully contain a subplot I've been looking to address for some time, sadly, it's a spoiler to give it away now, so I have to stay mum on it.

In related news, we have a tentative deal to produce shorts for a yet-to-be-disclosed to you guys online film company. The deal would pay us per view, essentially, but as I said, it's tentative-I am in the process of securing an entertainment attorney to check things out for me on the contract, to make sure I'm not going to sweat and shit and toil for mere pennies. More on that later as well.

I will most likely be compiling some new posts on my other blog this weekend, so stay tuned if you are down wit da junk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home